TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AFFILIATES WAZOBET
RULES TO WORK WITH A.WAZOBET
- 1. By starting to cooperate with the A.Wazobet affiliates undertake to read and accept the present Terms and Conditions.
- 2. Affiliates consent that the Affiliate Program reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without any prior notification. Terms and Conditions published on the website shall be considered effective as of the present moment. The history of the changes of rules is not tracked.
- 3. By accepting Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program affiliates confirm to be of legal age.
- 4. All the confidential information required by the Affiliate Program system (login and password) shall be secured by the user at its sole discretion. A.Wazobet shall not be responsible for the loss of login and/or password by Affiliate.
- 5. The Affiliate Program reserves the sole right to refuse to cooperate with any affiliate without any reasons being provided.
- 6. Affiliates consent that all the evaluations and calculation of A.Wazobet as far as the Commission of the participant is concerned, are final and not subject to appeal unless obvious mistakes are observed.
- 7. Affiliates of the A.Wazobet Program are forbidden to use spam as the marketing instrument. In the event of any violation of this rule the Affiliate program reserves the right to block Affiliate’s account, terminate the cooperation and not to pay Affiliates any funds which are left on the account.
- 8. Affiliates are forbidden to have an account in the casino from the Affiliate Program. In the event of any violation of this rule the user’s account in A.Wazobet will be blocked and the funds will be holded.
- 9. As marketing tools, the A.Wazobet offers only graphic materials; the text description shall be provided by Affiliate. The Affiliate can use only modified materials from the websites of the Program and from the casino lobby. Word-by-word reproduction can result in termination of the cooperation.
- 10. Affiliates are forbidden to register themselves as the referrals. Failing that, both affiliate’s and referral’s account will be blocked and the funds will be holded.
- 11. It’s prohibited to the affiliates to use for advertising purposes domains assotiated with the name of casino brands. This case, the affiliate’s account will be blocked, and the funds will be holded.
- In the event of a dispute A.Wazobet is ready to consider and accept observations and arguments of the participants objectively and non-prejudicially. The decision made by the A.Wazobet is considered final and is not a subject to appeal.
A.WAZOBET COMMISSION STRUCTURE
- The affiliate’s earning is the part of the casino net revenue from the players which are referred to the website by the Affiliate. According to the system of qualification, the earning is 25%, and it can grow with the increase in turnover.
- The calculation period of the A.Wazobet lasts from the 1st to the last day of every month (29-31 days). The payment for the calculation period is made within the first days of every month. A.Wazobet guarantees on-time payments and that the fund will be transferred to the affiliate’s account. The payments outside of the calculation period are available only for the participants of the VIP-program.
- Casino is a website offering services to organize and carry out gambling games on Internet.
- Affiliate (participant) is a user (a natural or juristic person) who has registered and accepted the proposal of cooperation on the website affiliates.wazobet.com and who is engaged in advertising casino services on Internet.
- Players are the users who visit the casino website by following the affiliate’s link and have completed the registration.
- Affiliate program is a marketing agency that attracts visitors to the client's website, using affiliate tools.
- Earning is the affiliate’s commission from the casino revenue which is received from the players they refer.
- Payment is the transfer of the funds earned by the affiliate from his/her account in the Affiliate program to the external payment system.
- Calculation period is the time span when the funds earned by the affiliate are being accumulated and calculated to be further transferred to the external payment systems.
- Marketing materials are tools which are used by the Affiliates to advertise websites services which are offered by the Affiliate Program on Internet.